Miro review: a perfect tool to collaborate and explain
June 10, 2022

Miro review: a perfect tool to collaborate and explain

I use Miro for education-related projects. I used it for helping with the design and documentation phases of creating different kinds of software development projects. I also used it to create mind maps and conceptual maps with the objective of helping me study for exams.
  • Mind maps
  • Sketching
  • IT documentation
  • Touch screen laptop support
  • Android app navigation
  • Faster designing
  • Improved productivity
I think that Miro can be implemented in (almost) any kind of project: it's very flexible and it has a wide range of tools and options, and the infinite board size makes it suitable for large projects too. The "frames" feature makes finding what is needed really easy, even in big projects.
I think that integrating Miro in a project is pretty easy, considering it also has a feature that makes embedding iframe code possible.
Miro has been incredibly helpful, especially with team projects, both right now and during the various lockdowns, when working collaboratively was very hard. I find the real-time collaboration feature very good.

I think that Miro is perfect for programming projects or similar projects, especially for the first phases of design, to help sketch the project. It's also very suitable for group projects, as its collaboration features work very well. Another scenario where I think that Miro is well suited is when explaining things, especially remotely, is necessary.