Miro is the best collaborative tool ever!
June 11, 2022

Miro is the best collaborative tool ever!

Cris Nunes | TrustRadius Reviewer

I've used Miro to run product design workshops in the context of discoveries, ideation session, research debrief, and furthermore. This tool is so much helpful in those collaborative activities as well as to systematize or synthesize contents. It's a great way to document a project and share it with the team. There are a lot of resources to make our project rich in terms of layout and it's available a bunch of templates to be applied to our needs. I really love working with Miro and extremely recommend it.
  • Collaborative sessions with the team.
  • Layout resources to systematise and synthesise content.
  • Templates to be used according to our needs.
  • Improve the share board experience. It's a little bit confusing what's the permission and teams/projects that each person is allowed to access.
  • Feature of turn post-it anonymous to rum retrospective sessions.
  • More color pattern options.
  • Improved productivity since everybody could participate of project process.
  • Reduced project completion time since we are not impacted to rum the project phases even though the team has been working remotely.
Not know, but I think that would be great to improve the experience of organizing the boards. Now we have projects, but I think we should have some options for folders.
When I used it with Figma I had some trouble importing the boards and I felt frustrated that Miro change it to the image.
Miro helped a lot in this aspect actually, because it was easier to document the project than personally. Another point is that with Miro we have more resources to use than physical ones.

Miro has more resources to collaborate and build content layouts than all of those ones. The UX is so much better as well.
The ideation session is a great example of a scenario where Miro is indispensable considering the remote working context.