Overall Satisfaction with Miro
At the university, we use Miro in an educational setting to improve user experience and facilitate collaboration and transparent information exchange within larger groups of people. Also, we use it to track and monitor the engagement of the breakout rooms on Zoom without entering the room.
- Creates low stress environment to share across various media.
- Allows collaboration between many users.
- Facilitates collaboration even when the users cannot use camera or a microphone to communicate.
- Note-taking works well as you can supplement them with images and flowcharts.
- It would be useful if a creator could lock the items they create by default or lock permanently for everyone except for them.
Miro can be integrated in many instruments the university uses, including Zoom.
Great for synchronous work even for remote participants. Creates an immersive experience and facilitates collaboration.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
Would you buy Miro again?