Trying Miro is adopting it !
June 14, 2022

Trying Miro is adopting it !

We use Miro for several use cases: workshops, teams brainstormings, ideation, etc. Projects: initation phase, weekly follow-up, timeline representations of milestones and planning retrospectives on projects using infographics for presentation for personal ideation/brainstorming as a central place for project's information: what happened and when, links to the documents and repositories online, ppt, etc.
  • Visualization of what one can have in mind.
  • Templates to use for different types of work.
  • Allowing people to collaborate at the same time.
  • Voting and timing for facilitating a workshop.
  • More infographics plug-ins and icons!
  • Extremely positive!
  • It improved the way I communicate what I have in mind.
  • It allowed to clarify what everyone is thinking and the connections/dependencies between items.
  • It is so easy to use that you don't need much training to get the benefits right away.
It's so easy to use, there's no implementation work needed.
It integrates perfectly with most tools. Easy to copy-paste a picture in it for example, or put a link to another document.
It has greatly positively impacted the way I manage projects, as a project manager officer I handle complex projects and I need people to ideate together on technical topics and they have different ways of working. Miro has been a tremendous help in facilitating the sessions!

Honestly, Miro revolutionized how I work and collaborate with everyone. I use it daily, it really allows people in a meeting to see what they're saying in post-its in front of them and then organize their ideas in real time. Very powerful tool.