Great all-around tool, many functionalities still to explore
June 14, 2022

Great all-around tool, many functionalities still to explore

Miro has been a great tool for brainstorming and ordering my thoughts. In today's world, with virtual meetings being the norm - you can collaborate as a team on a whiteboard and you will still have access to the information after the meeting. You will still be able to update boards afterward (no more taking photos of diagrams after the meeting in order to take them away for reference). I think it's a great tool! I've even taken my sticky note system digital now, for work and personal life. I haven't even started exploring all functionalities available to me, but I'm looking forward to it.
  • Whiteboard brainstorming sessions.
  • Sticky Note To Do lists.
  • Mindmaps.
  • It would be nice to have an auto-space function (where your sticky notes are sorted in a neat/presentable manner).
  • Themes - Where you can change it to "dark-mode" (a blackboard, complete with chalk-style text/magnets holding sticky notes up).
  • Better collaboration.
  • Improved productivity.
  • Visual representation of project deliverables.
I have not explored Miro's integration capabilities.
Miro is great for virtual meetings, we can collaborate on the whiteboard as if we are all in the room and we can also take it away to continue working on it offline.

Not sure

I have not had any bad experiences with Miro, I think it's a great tool. I mostly use it for personal business planning, my agenda, things-to-do lists, and project planning or brainstorming. I know that is just the tip of the iceberg, but I'm looking forward to learning more functionalities.