Program strategy and M&E
August 05, 2022

Program strategy and M&E

Andi Sutter | TrustRadius Reviewer

I use Miro to display logic models, theories of change, stakeholder mapping, organizing data, conceptual models and storytelling. I use these tools to relay/disseminate information to colleagues and supervisors in a creative/non-traditional way that captures ideas visually. I use it to organize my thoughts on a particular task, including complex relationships. ITT is also used to drive program strategy and communicate data from our global health project.
  • Provides a search template.
  • Gives you access to boards.
  • An excellent alternative tool for visualizations.
  • I’d like more color options for sticky notes and squares.
  • More options for templates related to conceptual mapping.
  • Ability to use more than three boards when you are with a company.
  • Better ability to create a readable PDF from a certain area in a board.
  • Alternative collaboration platforms.
  • Increased visualizations for displaying data.
  • Identifying outliers in a strategy.
Because not all people are such visible learners and doers, a lot aren’t open to trying new platforms
I haven’t had the opportunity to expand Miro use to the whole team mainly bc I use my three boards and don’t have the capacity to create another board because of costs. If I had access to other blank boards I would use Miro more to drive meeting collaborations.

Not sure

I’m using Miro because it’s my organization's platform. I think Miro is similar but because I was exposed to MURAL first I appreciate the visuals and options and ease of use compared to Miro.
It’s well suited for problem-solving, displaying thinking and inputs of colleagues, providing visuals for complex relationships, and brainstorming ideas.