A Quick Glance at MIRO
August 18, 2022

A Quick Glance at MIRO

Our school is looking to improve our playground. As part of the Playground Committee, we used MIRO to display the companies under review for consideration. We added catalog information, and pictures for consideration (from other playgrounds) and then took a final vote. I loved how easy it was to add to the document with pictures and emojis to show level of interest in ideas and pictures.
  • large area for gathering information
  • interactive components
  • While someone was presenting on the board, I found my arrow (with my name) was visible and that it was probably distracting to others. I couldn't figure out how to get rid of it.
  • Voting- I accidentally voted for the wrong one and couldn't figure out how to change that vote.
  • Miro was an excellent tool for our community. It allowed a space for all ideas to be gathered and reflected upon in one space. Made each of our part of the process
It was easy to implement without any explanationl.
We were all able to access and add to the information

Not sure

Prezi was free. I don't know that it is now. I think MIRO might be free from my work, but I don't know
I can see this as an excellent space for groups of students, as young as 2nd or 3rd grade, to gather facts and information on a subject and then create a project board for demonstrating their learning.