Work smarter with Miro
August 18, 2022

Work smarter with Miro

Christopher Chitty | TrustRadius Reviewer

I use it for planning, brainstorming, and collaborative activities. The scope is dependent on the usage, but Miro is versatile in enabling effective workflow designs and project management. My usual usage involves creating structured plans, which is easy with Miro.
  • At a glance visuals
  • Collaborative and concurrent working sessions
  • Dynamic votings
  • UI/UX can be a little better. Especially UI for smaller screens.
  • The occasional lag.
  • Board search functions, when there are many boards, can be a little hard to navigate. Perhaps it should be easier to find boards that a specific account had created or participated in.
  • It's helped my team and I work from home at the beginning of the pandemic to quickly develop content strategies, website pipeline, and more in the creation of our new service
  • It's helped my team visualise a website redesign and make small UI changes with the available tools to highlight possible changes to management
  • We use monthly for collaborative work sessions to quickly agree on follow-up tasks and actions
It's relatively easy to use, although the app can be quite laggy. Functions take time to learn but overall, pretty simple and intuitive. However, feedback from older people has been it's not as intuitive, so perhaps there's a generational learning gap here.
It's made working from home easy, effective, and possible.

I think its uses are plentiful. As a collaborative tool, it's extremely functional. I have encountered situations where Miro was not useful to such an extent that it was actively discouraged.