Great tool for individual and teams.
November 21, 2022

Great tool for individual and teams.

The product helps with visual aids to express ideas, thought processes, and methodology. The tool helps to replace the many pdfs that are sent around to everyone, and it is imperative to implement changes. This is such a refreshing change from anything else I have ever used, and it is amazing for teamwork and team support.
  • Team work.
  • Sharing work.
  • Space saving for large files.
  • Converting the board to pdfs.
  • Presenting from Mirror in Full Screen.
  • Understanding the different templates. They could be hard to know the template before you try it but when you get back to starting a new board the template you saw previously has disappeared.
  • Positive is my team and I can work together more efficiently.
  • My team and I can design and work through the process together on 1 board.
  • We have become more productive.
Its really easy to create a board, share and collaborate.
It has been very easy. with everything at our fingertips. we share, add, work out a problem in real time together no matter where we are.

I've used box and still continue to do so, but I find even though it isn't the same as Miro, people are deterred when they have to open files and read through them. it's easier to have one click bring you everything.
I believe Miro is a great tool; for use individually and as a team. I have experienced so many amazing outcomes because of using this visual tool. My team and I can communicate easily, and we do not have to worry about sending a huge file via email. The only thing is the size of the Miro board may cause delays in navigating the board because it is trying to process all the information on the board.