Great collaboration tool.
November 22, 2022

Great collaboration tool.

I use the platform for cross-functional collaboration on complex innovation projects. Miro helps us work on the same project from different countries with the involvement of external suppliers. The platform offers a large set of tools and a really simple user interface. Miro is great as a presentation tool as well.
  • Keep all the data well organised and together in the same space.
  • Quick learning curve.
  • Video call function integrated.
  • When I have too many windows open in the app, I struggle to manage and find a specific window.
  • Video call sometimes doesn’t work well.
  • Harrows and lines a bit difficult to manage.
  • Reduced collaboration time.
  • Improved team collaboration.
  • Speed up project competition time.
I haven’t integrated Miro with other products.
During a pandemic, our team was struggling to keep up with complex projects, and we couldn’t meet and create our large project boards. Miro just solved the issue immediately, becoming the main collaboration tool in our team and soon within the extended project team. The collaboration became so easy that we couldn’t go back to the previous way of work.

The platform is great if you need to work with a remote team. The page allows people to work at the same time or at different moments depending on the jet lag. It is less appropriate if you need to make drawings, as the drawing tool is not proficient and may slow down the entire board.