MITEL Business Solutionhttps://www.trustradius.com/voipMitel Applications SuiteUnspecified7.7161012019-01-24T18:17:14.111Z
Updated October 16, 2019
MITEL Business Solution
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Mitel Applications Suite
Mitel Connect is being used by the staff to utilize as a tool for communication. The Connect Client is installed on the workstations for the staff to be able to have instant message, schedule conference calls, manage their calendar, schedule meetings, manage their phone contacts, review call history, and much more. There are a many robust features that the end users benefit from with this solution.
- In addition to its array of phone system features, its a great tool for managing your schedule, tasks, calendar, and much more.
- Mitel has an equally impressive offering of contact center. This allows you to manage the calls from the desktop client.
- Mitel Connect Client at times does not sync to Outlook in a timely fashion.
- Added features such as share screen and file attachments would be helpful.
- It has helped us in implementing a Call Center at a lower price than other vendors with the same if not better enhanced features.
- The client mobility has helped our lenders be able to handle calls even when oput of the office more efficiently to ensure customers are taken care off, which ultimately brings more business revenue.
- Cisco Business Edition 6000 (BE6000) and Avaya Aura Call Center Elite
MITEL offers an exceptional phone system that provides great services and support to your entire organization. Compared to the competition it stacks up pretty well as far as calling features. It has a robust traditional phone solution that offers comprehensive contact center services and much more. Bottom line, you get the same reliable features at a much better price.
Mitel offers cloud or hosted and onsite solutions. The two hosting options have different setup structures. Based on what solution you choose the cost can be monthly, per user basis. However, an onsite system is a one-time cost with the upfront fees included. Depending how your organization is setup, I would recommend looking into both options and also take your Disaster Recovery plan into consideration.