Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
We are using monday.com throughout the company to manage all our customer projects, since we are a fully digital and distributed company that implement and manage customers ERP-solutions in the cloud, based on Microsoft Navision and Business Central. For us, it is crucial to be able to both keep control of all projects and use it to share the project progress with all our customers on a shared board.
- It is very easy to set up a project plan that is very clear and precise so all members of the team can see what they have to accomplish within a project.
- Following up projects are super simple and it is fairly easy to see the status over multiple projects.
- Super simple to automate tasks.
- Time function to measure who has done what and with a field where you can add notes to what you have done is something I have asked for because the solution for time tracking today is not useable for us.
- Not very simple to have a bird's eye view over resource use per consultant in projects when they are in multiple projects.
- Product owners at monday.com often need in depth explanations when you ask for a feature but they are very supportive and fast.
- We have had enormous use for monday.com to keep track of all our projects and it has supported our team in managing projects more effectively.
- We have gotten way better involvement with customers in project and spend time on the right things.
- We have reduced e-mail a lot and we are not dropping the ball thanks to that.
monday.com is well suited for projects where you involve your customers so everyone is on the same sheet all the time. It is super simple to write updates and keep everyone participating in a project on the same page. However, if you have a lot of running projects, with a lot of people in those projects, it's difficult to keep a bird's eye overview.