From a guy who hates productivity apps... I absolutely love monday.com
December 17, 2020

From a guy who hates productivity apps... I absolutely love monday.com

Adam "Tex" Davis | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• monday has had a very positive impact on our project in terms of saving time, staying organized and tracking workflow/progress/assignments/and productivity. I can honestly say, monday is a major reason we are able to put out our podcast three days a week during a pandemic when nobody is in the same room!
monday is being used by myself and several members of our team to track dozens of episodes of our thrice weekly podcast WHO SMARTED? This includes tracking and linking to all three phases of production: Scripting; Casting/Recording and Editing/Post Production. With dozens of episodes in various stages of production - this would be impossible without a good tracking system. monday has been a super helpful, easy to use daily tool to keep the entire team up to speed on where we are, what needs to be done and who needs to do it.
  • Organization - it's laid out in a way that makes it instantly apparent what is done, what needs to be done and who needs to do it.
  • Assignments - with a few clicks, I can easily assign tasks and message back and forth with team members.
  • Ease of use - I'm usually not a big fan of these kinds of productivity apps as I feel like I'm spending more time entering data than actually completing tasks. But monday.com is so easy (and actually fun) to use that I can do a lot in very little time.
  • I haven't encountered anything yet where I was cursing at monday and/or wishing things were different.
If I can easily figure it out... anyone can! It's very simple and easy to use. No issues. No confusion.
When my business partner presented Monday.com as an option for tracking our podcast, I was initially skeptical. He's come to me with other apps or programs and we always wind up ditching them. This has been the first one where everyone not only relies on it; we love using it. It's been a great experience and I honestly feel like I'd be lost without it. It's very simple and easy to use. No issues. No confusion.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

I think monday is very well suited for projects in the entertainment field - as we are constantly making checklists of a 1000 things to do. With monday, not only can you make your lists and track progress, make messages, assign tasks etc... But the entire team can see these lists as well and everybody is literally on the same page at all times.

monday.com Feature Ratings