Changing work life, choose Monday!
February 01, 2021

Changing work life, choose Monday!

Myriam Elias | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• I cannot really tell as I am still new to Monday.
  • I believe it will in the future because I am able to finish all my daily tasks and be more productive because of Monday.
  • It is helping the follow-up on my team's achievements.
It helped me organize my daily tasks, achieve them in a more efficient way and follow up on my staff's tasks. I am
now able to manage better my projects, track the advancement of my team from tracking the progress to the completion of tasks. I also noticed that using Monday has boosted my productivity and my team's productivity.
  • Help you organize your tasks and achieve them.
  • Boost your productivity.
  • Help you manage your team tasks and completion.
  • Be open in all countries, I travelled to a country where Monday did not open. It should open based in where your account is registered and not based on IP address.
  • Add priorities column.
  • Implement Eisenhower.
I haven’t explored yet all Monday's features but I will soon.
The customer services did not understand my query when I tried to inquire about a specific topic and the answer was to close my account. They need to get better at this.
I am soo happy using Monday and it will be my work companion as I cannot imagine changing it for any other software.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

Imagine that Monday is your brain of management of your tasks. Get rid of sharing Excels and use Monday to manage your tasks and your team's tasks. So easy, so powerful, so organized. It is your best tool for managing your projects.

monday.com Feature Ratings