Don't know how I would stay organized without monday.com !
February 01, 2021

Don't know how I would stay organized without monday.com !

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Great for communication.
  • Great on collaboration.
  • Time saving when searching for project status.
Monday.com is a great tool for managing various projects at once. At my company, we customize the metrics available to bet fit the tracking milestones, and notifications for when the project should be handed off from one person to another, or ready for review. It allows for better communication between team members and anyone can check the status of a project at any time, add a comment, or export the status and share with a client. I don't know how I would keep track of all my projects without it!
  • Customizable - we can change the metrics based on the specific steps we need.
  • Status changes are locked to only team members, so no one else can change it.
  • Ease of use, easy to navigate.
  • In my opinion, there are too many pop-up notifications.
  • I wish there was a way to highlight a project, or send a notification to someone to update the status of a project.
  • Outside from the team board, it would be helpful to add a private, personal board with notes and to-dos.
I believe this is more on the project management front, although the feature is still very easy to use and visually appealing to anyone who was to pick it up. I would say that the only thing missing from the platform would be the use of to-do lists, or be able to write in private notes about the project at any given time.
The only interaction with customer service that I have personally had was when monday.com was first integrated into our team. The monday.com employee did a really great job walking through the software, and the opportunities that were available within the platform. They were open to our questions, and expressed their availability to help out at any time with further questions we had.
The greatest feature of the platform is the ability to filter the different categories for certain aspects the user is looking for. The most common filters I personally use is projects I am staffed on as the main point person, and projects I am acting as a manager. You can also apply multiple filters at once, for example, if you wanted to see "projects you are managing" and "for XYZ client". That becomes very helpful that XYZ client reaches out for a status update, the user can quickly pull together that information.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

Highly recommend, monday.com is critical for organization and maintaining the status of various projects going on. It is best for someone who is working on various projects at once, and that have points of hand-off to another person, or to review by someone.
The platform would not be as appropriate for someone working on one or two ongoing projects, or projects that only include one person on a team. It's really meant for team projects with various individuals and many levels involved.

monday.com Feature Ratings