A great PM tool for all teams
January 30, 2021

A great PM tool for all teams

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Increased employee adoption.
  • More sharing across teams.
I implemented the use of Monday to overhaul our project management system in our team. I liked how easy and intuitive it was to use and especially how it interacts with Slack, which our team was already using. We started out with only 1/4 of our full team on it, concentrating on PMs and those directly working in project teams. Once they were totally on board, we started adding more and more users and eventually the entire team was on it. The ability to share tasks, assign tasks, and track progress is so valuable. It also looks beautiful and that helps too! Overall, I would say Monday has been the best PM tool we’ve used. It isn’t overly complicated and enables you to choose how much detail and how complex each project can be. I like all the design customization too. Would definitely recommend Monday for any team that wants to make their project management process more sophisticated without having to train every person and make them a PM master. It’s a PM tool for everyone not just PM experts.
  • Tracking projects.
  • Assigning tasks.
  • Sharing with the whole team.
  • Integrating with Slack.
  • More integration with Slack.
Once you play around with it, it’s very easy to use. I also like that anyone can view it and track projects easily without knowing how to use Monday as well as those that are creating the project boards. I also liked that I could create a project template that followed our designated process and workflow, and this made it easy for others to use the same template for all projects.
Anytime I needed help it was easy to get it.
Never had any problems.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

I think Monday is useful for any team, big or small. It is easy to scale up or down depending on the complexity of the project. It is beautiful to look at which helps a lot.

monday.com Feature Ratings