Flexible, easy to use and integrate into current systems and processes!
February 02, 2021

Flexible, easy to use and integrate into current systems and processes!

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Time saving.
  • Cost effective.
  • Increase employee collaboration.
We use monday.com as our full CRM, everything from client prospecting, record keeping and tracking internal projects. Everyone on our direct team uses monday.com.
  • Easy to use.
  • Simple to implement.
  • Flexible.
  • Additional videos on how other use it.
  • Recommended formats i.e. business development, tracking projects.
Monday.com is very easy to use and I would highly recommended anyone who is not using it to do so. It gives business flexibility to set their CRM or project tracking up in a way that is easy. I use the pulse feature every day, which makes tracking email responses much easier than me having to copy and paste all the conversation.
I have had no issues if I ever need any customer support. Monday.com makes it quick and easy to do so.
I have used other CRMs in the past and I really appreciate the reliability, design and flexibility that monday.com gives me. For a small software company, it helps us collaborate better and able to track workflows that have been difficult to do so in the past. I would recommend monday.com to anyone who is looking for a new tool.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

Monday.com is well suited for business who want a flexible CRM or project tracking that you can customize to your business. The support team is great if you have any questions.

monday.com Feature Ratings