Monday or bust.
February 02, 2021

Monday or bust.

Lucy Flores | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Makes the team more efficient.
  • Allows for robust QC.
  • Employee adoption is easy because it doesn't require extra training or costs in training.
We use it as our project management system. It manages both internal projects and client projects. The pandemic forced us into a fully work from home situation, so monday.com became our company-wide virtual workspace. It's part of the reason we can successfully function as a company.
  • With new projects or tasks, there are often templates that are already built to meet our needs.
  • Figuring out the interface is a breeze - most functions do exactly as you think they do.
  • Customer service is top notch - I was concerned that I didn't have live customer service available to me, but every time I need support (which isn't often!), customer service responds immediately.
  • Having a place to easily send product improvement suggestions would be nice.
It's the easiest platform I have ever worked with.
You never have to wait for help. Monday.com provides excellent customer support.
I have never had an issue with monday.com not being available or it not doing its job. I can't say that for other platforms we rely on like Slack and QuickBooks.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

Monday.com is useful for any project-management scenario.

monday.com Feature Ratings