Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
- Staying organised and on top of tasks is of huge value to our team.
- The ability to collaborate with clients on larger projects has also been highly useful.
- Having all (small and large) projects all in one place helps us to keep a good grasp of what is going on in our company.
We use moday.com to manage all of our projects, keep on top of requests and client support tickets. We also use it to plan and organise our own marketing, pipeline and promotional efforts. It helps us stay organised with our book keeping and admin as well. We use it for everything!
- Planning - visually and easily plan all types of tasks.
- Collaboration - one or more people working on a project can leave notes and keep tabs.
- Customisation - set it up to how you/your team works.
- Ability to tag tasks from across all boards into some kind of a compiled task or to do list.
- We really value monday.com but still feel is quite expensive.
- A system to see overall priorities would be handy.
monday.com is very straightforward to use, the visual nature of the software makes it easy to set up as well.
I haven't required the support on many occasions, but when I have, it has been prompt.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?