As good as it gets
March 10, 2021

As good as it gets

Jose Gustavo Rosa | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• It accelerate project initialization phase.
  • It allows every single agile team to personalize its board without compromising information (in general).
At Apter Tax and Advisory, we use Monday.com to manage projects, and more interesting we use Monday to handle our automation efforts with RPA, so our users enter a new request on Monday and it is fulfilled by an RPA.
  • Automation: The automation tools provided with Monday are great !
  • Ease to use: Even more complex features such as reports, and security admin are easier than average.
  • Triggers and events: It never fails.
  • On automation, it could have multi-level automation. Like, if something happens do that (so far so good) and also (new stuff) do something else.
  • GraphQL is great, and the documentation is great also, but it could be more searchable. Finding info on items by column values was quite hard.
I believe Monday.com is far too easy to use. Honestly, if you understand the basics of a table you can use Monday.
I just used the support a couple of times, and they solved my issues quite well, so, to me, it works.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

I will only not recommend monday.com if the organization is oriented heavily on highly closed/documented processes such as CMMI or even a quality assurance process that needs lots of auditing sub-routines and so on.

monday.com Feature Ratings