SV & Monday
Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
- Because the CRM has a very intuitive and colorful drag-and-drop interface, it is very easy to use and understand. The design clearly shows how to add contacts and columns to your list, and how to edit and move your contacts.
- It's very easy to track work progress and monitor day to day activity.
- Offers in-app automations.
- Every team member can see all active tasks and their progress, making it easy to pass work from one person to the next or jump in quickly if someone is suddenly unavailable.
- Inconsistent and Byzantine navigation options.
CRMs are usually list-based and look very much like Excel sheets. This is very dull and makes it difficult to identify certain types of leads or prospects. With monday.com, the CRM design includes a color scheme and multiple tables on one screen with different colors and titles, allowing you to easily understand which leads are at which stage, and if any have open action items with a quick glance. The overall design is great for people who work visually.
Leads can be moved to different locations within a table or moved to a different table entirely by simply dragging and dropping them with one click making it very easy and fast to move leads between different tables based on the stage they’re in.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy monday.com again?
While monday.com doesn’t offer traditional, automatically generated reports that most vendors do, it is however designed in a way to allow any user to custom craft any specific report that he or she needs. The reports are very flexible and can help visualize both the big picture and little project-related details. For instance, you can create reports that focus on team performance or an individual team member’s progress, track a specific user’s effectiveness across multiple projects or take a detailed look at the detailed overview of single or multiple projects at once.
The software doesn’t offer a whole lot in terms of integrations, so if this aspect is really important for you, consider everything carefully. Having said that, there are a number of tools that monday.com can seamlessly be integrated with including Google Drive, Trello, Slack, Asana, Google Callendar, Jira, DropBox and Microsoft Excel.