monday.com meets all the needs for my company!
March 08, 2021

monday.com meets all the needs for my company!

Michelle Kocis | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Enables me to see locations of upcoming projects so I can prepare to register in a new municipality, if necessary.
  • Enables me to see who each project has been assigned to so I can direct questions accordingly.
  • I can see the projected start date for each project allowing me to better organize and prioritize my workflow.
Our whole organization uses monday.com to keep track of our past, current and upcoming projects. We've organized our projects by division and within each division, we can easily see everyone involved with the project, the location, revenue, and projected start date. We can also see what projects have closed in the current and past years.
  • Easily customizable to suit our needs.
  • Very easy to navigate and read.
  • Gathers information in one place to be used by our entire organization for different purposes.
  • I've not encountered any need for improvement.
I was able to begin using monday.com as soon as I set up my account without any problems or questions at all. It's extremely easy to use, understand and navigate.
I have never needed to use customer support with monday.com
We were able to customize monday.com to perfectly suit the needs of everyone in our company.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

monday.com allows us to organize important information for each of our projects that is helpful to every department in our organization - sales team, financial, administration and permitting, project managers and job site supervisors.

monday.com Feature Ratings