Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
- Time savings
- Easy set up of project management
- Automation we have not been able to accomplish until now
We use monday.com at the Center for Justice & Reconciliation to manage the many programs at the Center. We have set it up to align with our strategic plan, so we not only monitor our daily activities, but we tie them to our strategy.
- Connecting employees on projects
- Monitoring the status of multiple simultaneous projects
- Tracking our progress to meet goals
- I would like for the sort option on Boards to be able to be saved so every time you add an item to a Board it resorts to your specifications
Monday.com is intuitive, but also full of new ideas to push us further with maximizing the use of the platform.
The overall performance does not disappoint! It's a great work management software.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?
monday.com has been a game-changer for my organization. We use it to keep track of all of the many projects we are responsible for at the Center. It helps us "talk" to each other about our individual work and streamline our communication. It puts all of our work in one place and is beginning to replace our need to use other platforms (email for example)