March 25, 2021
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
- Using this platform has allowed us to scale our Amazon system more rapidly, creating greater returns.
We use monday.com in our organization to facilitate the creation and performance of all of our Products sold on Amazon. I have created SOP's using monday.com and Trello that help keep all of the systems and processes organized and readily available. This ensures proper optimization of our listings and the ability to easily train new employees on how our workflow runs.
- monday.com has a huge library of automations and integrations that allow anyone, no matter what platform you are using, to streamline their actions.
- I like that the information is updated instantly for the entire team.
- The use of color and space makes it easy to glean information quickly.
- The Trello integration is particularly problematic. I love being able to automatically add a link to the Trello board where I can store more in-depth information, but whenever I do anything on Trello, the integration tries to update fields that don't exist on monday.com. This burns up integration actions, and there is no way to turn off the automatic updates without deactivating the integration.
- The training videos do a great job of showing the existing tools in monday.com, but they do not go into much detail on how to use each individual tool.
- Also, the Adobe integration is a great idea, but its functionality seems to be halted when you try to open a file in photoshop. I love that you can manage your pulse directly in Photoshop, or Illustrator but why would you not be able to open the file directly from the integration plugin? We would use this function all day every day if this were the case but as it stands now, we don't use it at all.
I think that the functionality is there for almost anything that you want to do. The issue I've had is in finding the training to use these functions.
I have not found issue with most of the processes on monday.com. However, I have found a few bugs with the integration tools such as Trello and Adobe.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?