Mondays no longer need to be a pain in the butt with monday.com!
March 30, 2021

Mondays no longer need to be a pain in the butt with monday.com!

devon nurre | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Definitely has a positive effect on our project management since we have hundreds of projects we're working on simultaneously.
  • Great for collaboration and keeping the team up to date.
  • The mobile app really helps save time because I can easily access updates and work from anywhere.
We use monday.com for task and product management. It also works as a central communication hub for all of our overseas teammates. We can work on several projects at once in an orderly fashion. monday.com helps to ensure that the entire team knows the priority of projects and statuses of any changes/adjustments.
  • I love the organization capabilities of monday.com - it makes it so easy to find things.
  • Customization of tabs makes it so easy to really tailor the platform to our needs.
  • I like the ability to @mention groups for specific threads.
  • Also love the ability to see who has seen each status, comment etc.
  • I would like to be able to personally organize boards for myself without having to worry about changing the sorting for the everyone on the team.
  • I cant really think of any other major points that monday.com needs to edit.
I gave it a 10 because of how intuitive it is. I really enjoy the ability to collaborate with all our overseas team members, as a project manager it just makes my life so much easier to see all our team's active projects and statuses. Especially because we are constantly working on so many projects simultaneously and have so many team members collaborating on each project.
Personally I've never had to contact customer service for monday.com and in my book that's a great sign - it means I never have any issues that requires me to do so.
The overall performance has been very seamless EXCEPT on the mobile app - sometimes pictures and adobe files are not viewable from the app, and the image will show up as a broken file. That's pretty much the only issue I've ever had with monday.com, and even that is pretty mild since I frequently check it on my desktop.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

I think monday.com is great for our team since we have members in 4 different countries, so it works so well to make sure the entire team is aware of important major updates. I think its less appropriate for quick communication since there is no chat function, but perhaps that could be an added plugin to the platform in the future.

monday.com Feature Ratings