Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
monday.com is one of the best tools we use in our office. My recruiters and I use this tool to help keep clients and candidates up to date during the recruiting and hiring process. It's the best place to begin each day to know exactly where each search stands and which candidates need to be followed up on. Without it, our lives would be a lot more chaotic. We love it and use it every day!
- Allows us to create our own labels which makes like much easier for us
- Ability to link to a candidates LinkedIn profile is a big help
- Options to create our own categories allow us to set this up like an Excel Spreadsheet
- Ability to export to an Excel Spreadsheet has allowed us to share search details with clients who request it
- When duplicating a board, it would be great if it did so without all of the candidates from the last search.
- I still have not been able to find archived searches. This is just a user issue!
- One stop place to keep your day organized and your processes on track.
- This tool has helped us close many placements.
- We also use it to go back and look at strong candidates that didn't get hired for other jobs. Strong talent we share for new opportunities.
Tremendous flexibility when creating a new job board. Because of that ease of use, we can tailor this to fit our needs.
I haven't had to use it often, but when we have, we have our answer in 24 hours, if not sooner.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?