Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
Monday.com helps us organize our active files, place updates and it's a source of reference when clients call to inquire about a file, we all go to our Monday.com pipeline before we even search on our actual work software. It also helps us assign files when one of our team members is out of the office. Our office manager also uses Monday.com to run the numbers of files opened, closed, or canceled and even runs the revenue of each agency, using formulas to split each revenue.
- It helps add, track and assign active files and place updates on each one.
- I love the "confetti" when a task is completed. It motivates me to complete even more tasks!!
- In the 2 years we've used it, we've rarely had any problems, we only call to ask how to incorporate more tools into our work flow.
- When we call for help, they always come up with solutions and even create features for our working pipeline that help us work more efficiently.
- I would like to see different color/theme templates for the tables
- It would help if each team member pipeline is editable without affecting the whole team's view of it. Ex: order of columns, size of pipeline, colors, etc
- We've been able to assign more files to each team member after we started to use Monday.com. Before we had no idea of each team workload, now we do
- It adapts to any organizational adjustments on the work chart.
- It promotes team collaboration
Even though I have not used all of the templates and tools, I like the fact that these tools are available. I would like to have a better understanding on how to use these tools without having to contact customer service, this is the reason why I am giving a 9 out of 10.
Having someone to take care of your situation that listens and provides actual help, is just priceless. The customer service is beyond good. I can say I, fortunately, haven't used it too much, but when I do, I like the fact to be able to speak with a real human being that knows how to resolve a problem.
We have monday.com up on our screens all the time, since we implemented 2 years ago, we've only had one situation where the system was not working properly. The problem was fixed promptly. I trust that every time I open my Monday account, everything will be there with out a problem.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?
In the Real Estate Business, we deal with tons of files. Each file has different reports, documents, or tasks that must be performed. Monday.com has helped us enormously to have all that info in one pipeline. Before, we had to search the file in our software, look through all the docs, and know the status of these tasks by piece, now we simply place the file # and we have a summary of what is going on with the file. If we want details, we can then use our software to provide detailed information on the file. This solution alone is for us the most important impact that Monday.com has had in our way of work.