Overall Satisfaction with Monster.com
I have used Monster.com for many years as an employer looking to hire and also as someone looking for a new job. As an employer, we used Monster as a reliable platform for us to post open positions with the knowledge that we could rely on a solid response of viable applicants. This definitely made it easier for us to approach the hiring process with a sense of confidence.
- Monster makes it easy for us to post jobs on their platform.
- Working with Monster does an excellent job of providing alerts when applicants submit for open positions.
- Our applications that we get from Monster applicants are easy for us to segment out for faster sorting and selections.
- It would be nice if Monster could autofill resumes from applicants from information they provide once.
- Applicants complain about having to fill in all of the fields for their applications - even though they have submitted their resumes.
- As an applicant, it would be nice to have greater transparency and updates for when a submitted application is shared, opened, or reviewed. Otherwise there can be a sense of being "ghosted" after having applied and not hearing back.
- Using Monster.com gives us a sense of confidence in a time-tested platform.
- We know that using Monster.com will be a better use of our time and resources.
- By knowing we are working with a jobs posting partner like Monster.com we know that we will get to the positive, timely, qualified applicants we're looking for.
- Time is money and Monster.com helps us save a lot of both.
We have used Indeed.com and LinkedIn Jobs as well as Monster.com for posting open positions online. Monster.com was consistent in the quality of applicants that they delivered to us. The other online job boards are okay with the applicants they provide but we have found that Monster is a consistently reliable responder to the positions we need to fill.
I would rate Monster.com support with a high rating of 10 because even though the platform is super simple to use we do occasionally have a question or two that come up and we've found that the Monster support team is pretty quick at getting back to us and providing clear answers.
Do you think Monster.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Monster.com's feature set?
Did Monster.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Monster.com go as expected?
Would you buy Monster.com again?
I give Monster.com a high rating and recommendation to employers and applicants alike. I find that as a platform in a competitive environment, Monster has been a long-time, reliable resource for job placements and for searching for new jobs. With the proliferation of other job posting sites, Monster has remained a place that stands above the lesser quality online job boards that feel kind of like they are looking just to get your personal information that they then will go on to sell to the scammy, spammy online jobs posting sites.