Overall Satisfaction with Monster.com
We use this for the sourcing resume for the clients in the US. Largest collection of candidate's resume. Very useful filters to find the best resource qualified for the role. Easily tract the open and new resumes. Power search is very useful to get the resource on time. Can easily get you the good profile in a limited calls.
- Sourcing Resume
- Power Search
- Accepting Abstract in the Boolean keys
- Sometimes multiple login create the issue of not getting the proper results
- Unable to get details for few roles
- Don't have any filter to find the work authorization
- We are very much dependent
- Filers make it unique
- Power Search and Advanced Search make it different
- I personally got maximum submissions with the help of Monster.com
- I personally have maximum confirmation's using Monster.com
- Sometimes multiple login create an issue
I selected Monster.com for the complete package and very useful database. Find monster.com very easy to use, track the activity of the recruiter as well as of the candidate. Checking inventory remaining is very easy to find in Monster.com. The is the best database to get the qualified candidates in short period.
Do you think Monster.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Monster.com's feature set?
Did Monster.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Monster.com go as expected?
Would you buy Monster.com again?
It is very well for the IT recruitment. Database of the C2C is candidate is very large and very helpful. Monster.com timely do the updates so less bugs and less issues compared to other portals. Using different to get the best potential candidate is very good while using Monster Job Portal.