Overall Satisfaction with MURAL (formerly Mural.ly)
MURAL is being used in various departments across our organization. It was adopted to assist with collaboration, particularly to address the challenges posed by remote working when the pandemic struck. MURAL is an exceptional tool that enables teams to share ideas, organize work and track progress. It is flexible enough to tackle any scenario requiring teams to collaborate. It is very easy to adopt and has tooling built-in to allow for more sophisticated interaction. Highly recommended.
- Kanban boards
- Mind mapping
- Voting for prioritization
- Having some login issues recently.
- Easy to share.
- Highly flexible for anything you want to use it for.
- Quick learning curve.
- Provided a reliable and flexible alternative to whiteboarding when the entire workforce was forced to go remote.
- Allowed for continued productivity.
Do you think Mural delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Mural's feature set?
Did Mural live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Mural go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Mural again?