Good but Not the Besthttps://www.trustradius.com/applicant-tracking-system-atsmyStaffingProUnspecified7.8191012014-02-14T16:09:44.221Z
February 14, 2014
Good but Not the Best
Score 3 out of 101
When I used myStaffing Pro we were using it for strictly recruiting (ATS). I was also part of the process where we moved to a different system because the myStaffing Pro we were using did not "talk" with the HR software.
- It was easy to review candidates that applied to the openings.
- Moving candidates through the steps in the process was easy and clear. As a manager I like the fact that it was not easy for one of my employees to make a mistake while changing a "status" in the system.
- The version I used was not able to talk with the HR software. Also, HR was not able to change over to myStaffingPro for many different reasons.
- In the recruiting industry, one has to make a number of notes. When I used myStaffingPro I recall the note area was not clear and had limited space.
- I do not have any hard numbers. From a training standpoint, myStaffingPro was easy to explain and new employees were able to grasp it quickly.
I have used a number of different ATSs in the last eight years and Taleo has been the best from a company wide standpoint. myStaffingPro is good for recruiting but lacks the ability to be a company wide tool. Also, being from an Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) setting it is not set-up to have the "req notes" clear and outline for others that view the notes.
I feel that there are so many products out there that are easier to custom change to your needs.