Overall Satisfaction with Namely
Namely is used across our whole organization as our HRIS, time management, and payroll system. We are a small nonprofit organization, and Namely meets our need for an efficient system for all our HR needs.
- Customer Support.
- With the new Namely service pod models, issues are handled quickly and a timely manner. Communications with our organization's service pod team is very easy.
- Ease of Use for End Users.
- From experience with other HRIS systems, many employees I worked with have a hard time navigating the system. With Namely's user-friendly interface, our employees adapted to the system quickly. Our employees usually don't have questions or concerns about the use of the system.
- Easy Payroll Processing.
- This was my first job where I am responsible for payroll processing. I received all the support I needed when setting up our payroll system two years ago. Currently, the payroll system is so easy to use that payroll processing is a breeze for us.
- Unique Sick Time Calculations.
- For our company, we calculate sick time by providing one hour of sick time for every 30 hours worked. Namely was not able to automate this sick time calculation, so every payroll processing, I have to manually calculate and update sick time in the system. We're lucky that we are a very small organization, but I can see this being very cumbersome for a bigger organization.
- Sick Time Tracking between Namely and Namely Time.
- When our employees request sick time, the request doesn't automatically connect with Namely Time. Every payroll processing I have to make sure that all sick time requests are manually transferred to Namely Time.
- Namely eSignature.
- We have problems with connecting our Adobe Sign account with Namely eSignature. Because Adobe Sign is not working, we are unable to update and add new documents for our employees to sign.
- Improved employee self-service
- Cost savings
- Data and reporting management
- Amount of time saved in payroll processing
We received amazing support during our implementation process. The support was timely. I also received a lot of assistance due to our organization's structure.
We use three Namely functions. They are the HRIS, time and payroll. Since our organization is very small, these three functions satisfy all our needs. Because the HR process is centralized, we can easily access data we need and process inquiries fast.
Do you think Namely delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Namely's feature set?
Did Namely live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Namely go as expected?
Would you buy Namely again?
From my experience with Namely, it works very well with small organizations. The system support is very good. We have a very simple HRIS, time, and payroll needs, and Namely has provided us great service that suits all our needs well.