Overall Satisfaction with Namely
Payroll, HR functions. It's nice that employees have access to it but other than that to me it seems like a rushed program with no support. I feel like it's always out of sync when updating profiles. For me, it's hard to make changes. I feel like I spent nearly 80 hours on the phone (or waiting in queue) in the 2 years with them. Customer service can be great at times. In my opinion, it's not their fault the product is subpar.
- Thing in my opinion
- In my opinion, every area especially HRIS and Payroll and ThinkHR syncing correctly.
- I believe the interface is a mystery to most people.
- Terminated employees have trouble accessing.
Do you think Namely delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Namely's feature set?
Did Namely live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Namely go as expected?
Would you buy Namely again?
- Not worth the cost at all in my opinion
- No time saved...more time spent on it I believe
- I feel a waste of MONEY
Not really. Sexual Harassment and reviews are ok...but making the systems work and sync is horrible in my opinion.