Overall Satisfaction with New Relic
New Relic was added to the web services for our media distribution platform. New Relic helps us identify which service APIs are having performance problems or errors. It is capable of collecting and aggregating applications logs in real-time and analyzing all the logs' data in regular intervals to discover functional and performance level issues.
- Visual dashboards help in tracking the application using graphical representation statistics.
- Collecting and aggregating applications logs in real-time and analyzing all the logs' data in regular intervals to discover functional and performance level issues.
- Generate reports for the better understanding of the output results.
- High cost.
- Installing and removing new assets on server may be complicated to perform.
- Beginner may find it difficult to understand capabilities.
- New Relic helped our infrastructure monitor platform performance.
- Helped keep service life agreements.
- Improved user satisfaction.
Our platform provides a video catalog and digital rights management for major streaming services with heavy SLA penalties for service outages or slow performance. New Relic helps the infrastructure team identify failing services and identify bottlenecks in the system. New Relic is one of the primary monitoring services we depend upon.
New Relic helps reduce our SLA costs and ensures our systems are fully functioning 24/7. Without New Relic, our teams would pour through logs to help identify past problems. New Relic helps identify issues in real-time and provides a visual representation of performance that is easy to navigate and understand.
DevOps sets up alerts to monitor web APIs for errors or poor performance. Prior to New Relic, DevOps would go over historical logs from various systems to reconstruct and diagnose an error. Now, alerts are set up which immediately notify when there is a problem. This allows DevOps to focus on the issue as it occurs in real-time.
Do you think New Relic delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with New Relic's feature set?
Did New Relic live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of New Relic go as expected?
Would you buy New Relic again?
New Relic is a powerful and useful monitoring system for front-end web services with RESTful APIs. The alert system allows the infrastructure team to discover and fix issues in [a] short span of time as they arrive on the system. This tool helps maintain the application's steadiness, security, and performance.