NICE CXone Amazing Dashboards
October 02, 2020

NICE CXone Amazing Dashboards

Overall Satisfaction with NICE inContact CXone

This is used across the brand we use it for our Helpdesk and for our contact center. It addresses the reliability that the previous company did not provide us. It helped a little with the reporting issues we had but still could use some work with how the reporting piece works. It's also very easy to use, which allowed me to manage it solo without having to have 5 other people doing stuff in different software.
  • Dashboards
  • User management
  • Usability: easy to use not much training required.
  • Reporting
  • Email functionality
  • Engage should be brought into CXOne
  • Usability: its quick and easy to use.
  • Reporting: improved but could be better.
  • Quality management piece has improved but still needs to be quicker and easier to use.
We were able to customize our scripts. This was key for us because we have two different user groups using the software. We were also able to divide the system to some degree into two groups so that we can have separate areas to work. The old system was harder to do this in and would cause issues.
CXone is so easy and I love it. I wish NICE would upgrade there other software to be as easy to use. CXone is very quick as well when you are making changes it's immediate. You can also see the dashboard in real-time, which is great to be able to address the needs of the callers.
There are too many options but never what you need. There is not a basic report in this system, which is challenging and frustrating. I just want the total number of calls and I have to do 10 things to get that answer. It is not user-friendly; a regular agent couldn't just go in an make a new report. It is also not always accurate.
Yes - It replaced Aspect. Because that software was old and antiquated we needed a separate softphone to connect to the phones. The reporting was not good and it lost our historical data frequently. We also had issues with voicemails, and callbacks were not an option.
The CXone platform is very easy to use and manage. The reporting options are endless but need to be streamlined a little to make things easier. The reporting aspect of CXone is really the only downfall, as its difficult to navigate to get what you need. The phone platform is easy to use and quick to setup. I'm able to add and remove agents quickly. I love the dashboard options, it's so easy to manage and my team members on one nice screen. It is great that we can have all the different mediums in one place like voice, email, and callbacks.

NICE CXone Feature Ratings