Overall Satisfaction with Nintex Process Platform
Use in reducing so [many] workflow difficulties. Reduction of costs on extra man power. It is a two side tool for basic work flow without coding and the complex with code applications. It is a good way to manage business analytics with much simplicity and more accuracy. Better as always.
- Designing features for streamlined workflows with very simple designs.
- Working in teams to deliver projects in order.
- Shifting work tasks and sharing documents.
- A bit complex to start some work flows especially for those using the coded version.
- Making work less tedious and deliver tasks on time.
- Integration is a good way to work on different tools at a go.
- Teams can work together and accomplish so much together.
A workflow automation tool. It is best in all task management and in this case integration with tools well versed in project management. Task planning and take away and we'll [be] flexible at all times.
It is simply fast. Advanced features for greater management of simple and complex workflows. The biggest advantage is its speed and build-up solution without codes on tasks that don't require that. It has made it easy and fast to deliver on time as required.
It is not that easy to deploy this software. It takes a bit of your time to build it and finally manages to use it. There is [a] need [for] third party assistance to get used to it but [in] the end, it is manageable, and in case of anything, the help desk is there to help.
Do you think Nintex Process Platform delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Nintex Process Platform's feature set?
Did Nintex Process Platform live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Nintex Process Platform go as expected?
Would you buy Nintex Process Platform again?