What you wish others told your about Internet securityhttps://www.trustradius.com/antivirusNorton Internet SecurityUnspecified8.1451012018-05-21T17:28:54.848Z
May 21, 2018
What you wish others told your about Internet security
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Norton Internet Security
We use Norton Internet Security for all desktop, laptop and tablets for our firm. It helps to give us an extra level of security and prevent users from going to a non-trusted website. Since we deal with sensitive client information while doing the bookkeeping and tax services, we look to make our office as secure as possible. For the most part I like Norton, sometimes it is almost to secure for our staff. But we want to be safe not sorry later.
- Notifies of a non secure website.
- Automatically scans for us
- Allows us to customize our security features.
- Gives the option of cloud backups
- Very affordable with the multiple license offers, making sure all of our devices are secure.
- Learning curve, initially took some time to learn to use. I really would prefer a step by step manual.
- I really would prefer a step by step manual. Or video explaining all the features and how to pick and choose what we wnat.
- Some features are so robust that we can't use them to access necessary sites, or slow our computers down to much.
- ROI has been exactly what we needed. Affordable package for all devices.
- Thus far we have not had any security breeches. Norton has protected us from suspicious virus and malware software.
I have tried other internet security services in the past. Thus far we have found that Norton Internet Security works the best. It's affordable; we have the 10 device package to protect all devices. Once we got past the learning issues it has been far better than other services offered by other companies.
Using Norton Internet Security
1 - I am a team of one. But I have 2 desktops, laptop and tablet that I use in my office and on the road. At home I also have a home computer protected with Norton.
- Desktop security of sensitive data that we use for computers to prepare tax returns, process payroll and bookkeeping.
- Safety while surfing the internet for any research.
- Peace of mind knowing Norton is always working in the background and not slowing my computers down.
Evaluating Norton Internet Security and Competitors
Yes - Actually been so long ago I don't remember the name of the software. I replace it over 8 years ago. The reason I replaced it was because the old software kept freezing up my computer and constantly telling me needed to update multiple times a week. I wanted internet security that worked and did become a time hog to stay up todate.
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
Usibility was the biggest factor. If you can't use it and not perform, no software is worth keeping.
Norton Internet Security Implementation
Would like a manual or online version that is simple to understand and explains in detail what choices we have and why to make these choices.