OneSource Virtual Support is Outstanding!
September 12, 2021
OneSource Virtual Support is Outstanding!
Manager in Human ResourcesE-Learning Company, 501-1000 employees
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with OneSource Virtual
OneSource Virtual is used as a third-party payroll processor, specifically the payroll and treasury department (handles accounting for payroll). We utilize OneSource Virtual for assistance in bi-weekly payroll processing, payroll tax management (set up, filing, and payment) as well as year-end reporting and W-2s. On an as-needed basis, OneSource Virtual assists with AMS support for the configuration of our Workday tenant.
- It provides a quick response to payroll processing cases for settlement, on-demands, and issues.
- It provides timely and accurate reporting and payment of all federal, state, and local taxes.
- It is available when needed for support through either their ticket system, email, or phone.
- I would like availability outside of their normal business hours. We are based on the east coast in Virginia and our support pod is in Arizona. The time difference sometimes impacts service due to our day starting 2-3 hours before someone is available within our support pod.
- Reporting out of OneSource Virtual Atmosphere could be more customizable.
Do you think OneSource Virtual delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with OneSource Virtual's feature set?
Did OneSource Virtual live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of OneSource Virtual go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy OneSource Virtual again?
- An intangible level of comfort knowing that as a single-member payroll department, OneSource Virtual could run our payroll should something happen to the payroll manager.
- OneSource Virtual's thorough quarter and year-end process and support has kept after-period amendments to filings at a minimum. We went from 30-50 after year-end down to 1-5. This reduces penalty and interest fines as well as the administrative burden on the payroll and finance department.
The level of support and flexibility of OneSource Virtual is far superior to my experience with ADP. They are readily available to assist with troubleshooting as well as day-to-day needs. ADP was difficult to get in touch with and had a box product that required our business to conform to instead of being able to flex to meet business needs. OneSource Virtual has a deeper platform than Paychex, however, the level of customer support is equal.
OneSource Virtual is generally quick to respond to tickets put in through their OneSource Virtual support system. They provide a current contact list for our support team as well as readily communicate changes to members of that team. I can typically reach our assigned support specialists (both payroll and tax) or our support manager by phone or email outside of normal business hours (within reason) for emergencies.
OneSource Virtual has adapted to significant and rapid changes in our organization over the past year and has been flexible in their support as well as provided valuable input that influenced decisions during this time. My current organization started with OneSource in October 2016. I started with my organization in November 2016 with a lapse of one month between the exit of the previous payroll manager and my start. As a combined unit, there was a lot of newnesses. OneSource Virtual assigned us a brand new OneSource Virtual payroll specialist to support our payroll processing. In hindsight, this was not a good combination as she was just learning OneSource Virtual at the same time I was learning both Workday and OneSource Virtual. There were a few errors that resulted due to simply "not knowing the process" used to complete payroll through Workday/OneSource Virtual, while a more seasoned OneSource Virtual payroll specialist would have had more in-depth knowledge to prevent those errors. Because this happened at year-end, OneSource Virtual quickly assigned additional resources to provide extra support to fix the errors and dropped the normal fees that would have been charged for amended returns and W-2C's being needed.