Overall Satisfaction with OneSpan Sign (formerly eSignLive)
We are currently using a white-labeled deployment of OneSpan Sign which has been completely customized as per our brand theme. It is used by our entire organization both for internal and external purposes. Our APAC headquarters are in Singapore and global headquarters are in Paris. So, we need to send a lot of contracts and other legal documents often for approvals and signatures, and OneSpan Sign has significantly decreased the turn around time for that in a safe and secure manner. Our clients also find it convenient as sometimes they want to start new campaigns or increase budgets in a jiffy and signing contracts without OneSpan Sign can cause a significant delay.
- Customize the product as per our brand guidelines so that it integrates seamlessly with all our existing systems
- Customer support is really efficient and well informed
- It provides complete audit trails embedded within the document which helps us track if the document has gotten corrupted during the workflow
- Search capabilities can be improved by a great extent. We still can't search documents by name of the signatory
- Pricing seems a bit high when compared with other players in the market
- Data importing and exporting capabilities can be improved drastically
- It has helped reduce the turn around times for our documents and contracts to be signed. This helps us to start client campaigns earlier and hence generate additional revenue earlier
- Our internal approval workflows have also become more efficient being a global organization with stakeholders across the globe
- People are able to sign documents on the go which further improves the turn around time as people can even sign documents while traveling or out of office
I am happy with the overall customer support I have received with OneSpan Sign. The customer support is highly responsive and well informed to solve the problem being faced.
Do you think OneSpan Sign delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with OneSpan Sign's feature set?
Did OneSpan Sign live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of OneSpan Sign go as expected?
Would you buy OneSpan Sign again?
OneSpan Sign is suited for all sizes of organizations as it provides both SaaS and on-premise deployment. Also, it's suited for both small and large organizations as it offers both standard implementation and white label one. I believe for larger organizations, it is one of the best digital signature solutions available as the kind of customization and integration it provides are unparalleled.