Overall Satisfaction with OneSpan Sign (formerly eSignLive)
OneSpan Sign is primarily used for the purpose of digital and electronic signatures across departments. It enables our document overflows to be streamlined, especially in a scenario where documents or contracts need to be signed by multiple people in different locations. It saves a great amount of time, as these signatures have legal validity as well.
- One can set up a workflow in which one can specify the order in which signatures have to be done.
- Customer service is great and always ready to go the extra mile.
- Pricing is very transparent, and there are no hidden charges.
- The interface needs a makeover. It still feels archaic in today's time and needs a facelift.
- We have faced some issues with downtime. Although they are not that frequent, since we don't get any notifications it hampers our productivity and causes some delays.
- More integrations need to be inbuilt as a standard offering so that our IT team doesn't need to integrate them separately.
- Its benefits outweigh the cost we pay comprehensively. Our clients are happy, as now business doesn't get impacted due to documentation delays.
- Internal departments have become more efficient and the audit process has become far more streamlined as well.
The product is so well designed and built that we rarely need to reach out to customer service. But we have reached out to them in case of downtime, and we have always gotten a satisfactory response. We never had to follow up, as customer service executives were very responsible.
Do you think OneSpan Sign delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with OneSpan Sign's feature set?
Did OneSpan Sign live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of OneSpan Sign go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy OneSpan Sign again?
It is an absolute necessity for a large global organization, as there are a lot of documents, invoices, and contracts traveling from one location to another in order to get signed. This entails undue delay, courier expenses, and wastes a lot of paper as well. Also, with clients spanning across the globe, it becomes imperative, as we have seen unfortunate delays affecting productivity happening due to the delay in signature formalities not being completed on time.