Overall Satisfaction with Optimizely
Our organization was previously advancing different elements on our site based on design, or individual department preference. Now, using Optimizely, we are able to assess data and form a conclusion on decisions to change designs based on quantitative analyses. In addition, we have the flexibility to construct new products for our site within Optimizely's interface and deploy them without leveraging weight on our developers.
- Great for fast development especially with basic CSS components.
- Transparent results allow results to be shared across all departments.
- The user interface is very straightforward and Optimizely's free online documentation is an excellent resource.
- Direct customer service via phone is not as transparent as it could be.
- Experiments can take a while to load, and previewing is sometimes not accurate due to slow caching issues.
- Faster lead conversion.
- Increased ability to connect data with various departments.
- Less need to rely on developers for intensive websites.
Optimizely's community is definitely more active, and resourceful. The platform is also more user-friendly so that members of other departments can review collected data, or results. Optimizely was chosen due to its efficiency, simplicity, and pricing. It was also great to read through Optimizely's documentation to see how well versed in A/B testing the company was involved in.
I would highly recommend this tool for businesses looking to build quick tests without leveraging too much weight on developers. It could prove to be exceptionally useful for e-commerce platforms as Optimizely provides A/B testing, multivariate testing, and multipage testing. For those looking to build custom code, the platform is very accessible for all to use.