Overall Satisfaction with Outreach
I'd rate the overall usability as a 10. Our users have adopted the platform very easily. I'd recommend having one employee lead the adoption process and share best practices with the other users. It is recommended to slow roll the adoption process to ease into it, but with time everyone will have transitioned.
We're using Outreach for our outbound outreach to targeted prospects within the inside sales team. It's addressing the problem of keeping the inside sales team, which I supervise, touching the prospect enough times with calls, emails and action items, in order to make the connection needed to obtain a meeting over the phone.
- Organizing prospects with tags is a great way to keep people separate however you'd like.
- Automatic emails with generic followups to reply to your original email and keep the touch points flowing.
- Creating tasks and reminders within outreach to pop up on your home page the day they're due. No more stickys!
- I'd like for it to have a calendar feature in which I can share my calendar with the prospect via email to coordinate meetings easier.
- I'd like to be able to trigger off of call dispositions, and trigger actions based on how a call has ended.
- I'd like an easier was to track positivity and negativity of email outcomes for statistical reports.
- Positively influenced our call / email volume
- Freed up rep time by getting the same amount of work done in less time
- increased opportunities
Outreach is very well suited for those that want to target their outreach to individual prospects, or a specific focus group, or even cast a wider net. For example, blasting emails for a marketing event your company is hosting, and then having auto emails followup til the day of the event is a use case we use it for.