OutSystems is great to use - even for a non-software developerhttps://www.trustradius.com/low-code-developmentOutSystemsUnspecified8.41701012019-11-12T02:32:15.253Z
November 11, 2019
OutSystems is great to use - even for a non-software developer
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with OutSystems
Right now we use it for prototyping. With this prototyping we do user research. We are working on using this product company-wide. The idea is that other departments can use it for app development or for internal communication.
- Very easy to start using OutSystems.
- Easy use of external APIs or to use JS
- Even if your computer is lost or damaged you can continue working with another computer
- Easy to test your apps
- Synchronizing from the local storage to the server database
- Implementation of other Code-snippets like Java or C
- Debugging Server actions
- As we just started to do so much user research it costs more money to use OutSystems because we use it for user research
- As we can change our prototype within a small amount of time we got in a pretty short time a really great looking user interface
I was not involved in the process to start using OutSystems in our company. But as far as I know this is our first application for low-code development.
On the OCD last year I met a few of the OutSystems developers and whenever I wrote an email I got a high quality answer. And the answer did not even take one day. They also offered video/speech calls to help me with my problems.
Do you think OutSystems delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with OutSystems's feature set?
Did OutSystems live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of OutSystems go as expected?
Would you buy OutSystems again?