Overall Satisfaction with PagerDuty
- My company consults for another where PagerDuty is used by most of the engineering departments.
- It is used to notify about operational issues.
- Notification on any channel and device you can think of
- Good GUI for clearly retrieving the relevant information
- Easy scheduling and escalation rules.
- I would just like to be able to change the sound clip used in the mobile app alert notification. I can't even tell what the voice is saying, but it is a very annoying sound.
- In the mobile app, I cannot know the number of open alerts, unless I do an "acknowledge all" and then see the number in the confirmation dialog. Just put that number in the title of the list.
Yes, certainly reliable.
We use email and Slack integrations.
We have escalation rules starting from engineer on duty, and going up the hierarchy when issues are not acknowledged.
I have used Nagios in the past.
I never really used PagerDuty support, so giving a ten because I guess that is a good sign.
Do you think PagerDuty delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with PagerDuty's feature set?
Did PagerDuty live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of PagerDuty go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy PagerDuty again?
PagerDuty is suited for any alert that needs to be managed, possibly urgently, but maybe not.