Worth it!
September 26, 2022

Worth it!

Leia Paddleford | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Paylocity

We use Paylocity for time & attendance, payroll, hr document keeping, onboarding, recruiting, surveys, compliance training, company announcements and many other things. Without Paylocity I don't know how we would have navigated through the pandemic with all the tracking and changes being made. Plus, it has streamlined all our recruiting and background checks. It really has trimmed hours off of many daily tasks. Being a multi state employer I also have an entire team helping me stay on track of tax changes.
  • constantly improving to help HR create the data they need
  • the mobile app gives employees just about anything they need in the palm of their hand
  • Payroll is set up in a way that I can pull in the time sheet hours and do a quick entry for any other add ins and it's easy to read so I can be done in record time.
  • I'd like the internal job postings to post to Community and send out notification to current employees. Now it only posts to the portal page and unless an employee checks the screen everyday they'd never notice it.
  • The company calendar needs to be accessible on the mobile app. The way it is now we copy and paste it to an email everyday.
  • I don't care for dynamic reports. They often don't give you the info you need without having to download it into excel and filter.
  • In Recruiting, when creating a job ad there needs to be more options for being creative. There is no options for changing fonts or adding eye catching details.
  • reduced time
  • easiest for employees to use
  • gave the whole company a platform to communicate on
Paylocity's automation has taken many day long tasks and made them only a click of a button or streamlined down to a hour or so saving me so much time. With all the extra time I now can focus more on employee culture and recruiting efforts.
We often use community to communicate across all departments which makes us all more of a team instead of individual departments. I use learning and surveys to manage legal compliance trainings that would have normally taken everyone out of work for several hours. Now they can complete it when they have time in their schedules and there's less disruption to the whole facility.

Do you think Paylocity delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Paylocity's feature set?

Did Paylocity live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Paylocity go as expected?

Would you buy Paylocity again?

We have employees punching in and out every day in 3 states without any issues thanks to the mobile app. Some employees are geofenced so we know they are punching in and out from the designated area. If anyone misses a punch the manager knows that day and can fix it because of notifications.

Paylocity Feature Ratings

Employee demographic data
Employment history
Job profiles and administration
Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc.
Organizational charting
Organization and location management
Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.)
Pay calculation
Support for external payroll vendors
Off-cycle/On-Demand payment
Direct deposit files
Salary revision and increment management
Approval workflow
Balance details
Annual carry-forward and encashment
View and generate pay and benefit information
Update personal information
View job history
View company policy documentation
Employee recognition
Report builder
Pre-built reports
Ability to combine HR data with external data
New hire portal