PayPal Still the Leaderhttps://www.trustradius.com/payment-gatewayPayPal PaymentsUnspecified8.3911012018-07-06T17:57:40.692Z
July 06, 2018
PayPal Still the Leader
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with PayPal Payments
It's not being used by the organization but rather by me for contract work I do outside of the organization. You could say the organization that uses it is me. It makes collecting payments on contract work I do very easy and efficient. It is also instant and since most people have some sort of PayPal account there is rarely ever a time when this method won't work. Lastly not having to cut checks is a something most people would rather not do.
- Tracks transactions
- Makes recording and making payments very easy
- When making a payment the payer doesn't have to sit and wait for a check to clear to balance their books
- Fee's other services are cheaper
- I've found importing contacts doesn't always work. Maybe it's just me
- Customer support isn't the greatest, actually pretty bad
- The ROI is instant since the fees are negligible
- The negative impact is getting people who may not trust PayPal to send payment that way
- It's very easy to send and request so I don't need to spend tons of time collecting
It's an established brand and has a large user base so it's perfect to collect professional payments. I wouldn't recommend it for large sums of money because I hear of horror stories where accounts get locked and money is stuck in limbo. But if you are doing small jobs online that are sub $500 then I think this the way to go.