Pendo.io provides positive impact and results we NEEDEDhttps://www.trustradius.com/customer-experience-managementPendo.ioUnspecified8.8891012019-06-04T17:29:17.545Z
June 04, 2019
Pendo.io provides positive impact and results we NEEDED
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Pendo.io
We use Pendo.io to deliver Product Release announcements, drive traffic to our KB for self-help resources, and are looking to dive further into the analytical side to understand where our users are spending the majority of their time. This will allow for more targeted information being displayed, as well as continual relationship building by proactively reaching out to those users to see if they need additional guidance, or if we have some areas of our product or knowledge that could be better carved out or explained.
- High-quality analytics.
- Pointed delivery that meets the user's needs of information, without destroying the Customer Experience.
- Dedication to customer success. Anytime I have gone to the Pendo.io team for clarity beyond what shows in their app and docs, they are quick and informative, while updating what they have publicly available.
- Usability-driven - Pendo.io realizes not everyone uses the same platforms, and makes the best possible availability of integrations and ability to custom-code an integration through their robust API.
- As they are continuing to grow, and working to get users to the new Visual Design Studio, I think the biggest overhaul is to Guides specific to the What's New portion, and making this available sooner than later in the new Visual Design Studio will make transitioning easy, and make it stickier in orgs.
- Improved workflow in the designers, whether Classic Designer or Visual Design Studio, I don't always want to edit the default components of the item I am creating, but I have to click Apply to escape it.
- A little more clarity around use cases - when I took on my role currently, I was tasked with taking over Pendo.io management. Having used it in my previous role was helpful, but I still had plenty of questions from a backend administration and implementation stance, but I was more directed to hobble along. I've made great strides, and the Pendo.io Slack channels and user community are quite helpful.
- We have had an ROI in reduced support contacts.
- We have had increased NPS scores due to our ability to target messaging for the right reasons to the right audience members rather than blanket distribution of information.
- Delayed deployment in certain environments (being worked through) has led to a delay in one business area, but it is not public facing yet so we aren't heavily impacted by that yet.
Pendo.io is well suited to drive a complete overhaul to how businesses interact, inform, educate, and retain customers by the way in which information is delivered based on overall impact and importance. Being able to customize what we message and how we message to our audience members has given us a great ability to target meaningful change.