Overall Satisfaction with Postal.io
Postal.io allows us to easily and effectively deploy gift marketing, experiential marketing, and customer advocacy strategies.
- Postal.io offers a rich marketplace of gift and experiential marketing options that can be deployed quickly, easily, and without address data.
- Postal.io is democratizing gift and experiential marketing, making it more accessible to and flexible for small and growing teams.
- Postal.io allows us to move quickly. If we see an opportunity to accelerate lead generation or demo bookings for our SDR team we can introduce an incentive strategy in a matter of clicks. The integrations with Salesforce, Marketo, and Outreach ensure all systems are in sync.
- The billing and team setup in theory is valuable but can be cumbersome.
- The lead time for branded/custom swag or box creation is longer than other vendors.
- At times previously used items will disappear from the marketplace without notice and you'll need to request they be added back. This is just a funky user experience.
- Automation & Magic Links.
- MarketPlace request-an-item.
- Integrations with rest of our tech stack.
- Customization: Landing Pages, Emails, Cards.
- We have genuinely delighted our customers and prospects by being able to deploy these strategies with agility and deep personalization.
- In one particular use case, we saw a 300% improvement in demos booked from a bottom of funnel campaign using postal Magic Links.
- We have significantly increased participation in our advocacy program by incorporating Postal.io into our strategy.
Do you think Postal delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Postal's feature set?
Did Postal live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Postal go as expected?
Would you buy Postal again?