Is Procore for you?
March 26, 2021
Is Procore for you?
Score 10 out of 10
- Project Management
- Quality & Safety
- Construction Financials
Overall Satisfaction with Procore
We are using Procore to manage all of our industrial, commercial, and healthcare projects. Procore provides our users with all project information within the app. With our ERP integration, it allows real time insight to cost to date and allows us to based decisions on the best information possible.
- Procore allows users to easily access all the drawings and specs for a project.
- Procore has multiple integrations with other software packages that allow users to use the application within the Procore platform.
- Procore allows users to assign tasks, submittals, rfi's, etc to a specific person and automates the reminders until the item is closed out.
- Procore needs to allow more integration features with Vista.
- Procore needs to allow project specific forms instead of having all forms at the company level.
- The Procore mobile app needs full access to the financial tools instead of requiring users to use a web browser to access it.
- Procore has allowed our field teams to save time on daily documentation.
- Procore allows our field teams to track delays much easier than prior to implementing Procore.
- Procore allows our management quick insight to project financials.
We have the Viewpoint Vista ERP integration. This allows us to sync our budgets, prime contracts, and change orders between systems without any additional manual entry. This has allowed us to easily keep our budgets up to date in each system. This helps us ensure that our financial data is accurate and can be trusted to make decisions without questioning the accuracy of projections.
Procore has allowed our field teams to streamline the daily log documentation. We are able to add pictures easily to daily reports and allows other project team member to keep up with daily progress with viewing the daily pictures. Weather conditions are automatically pulled into daily reports based on location so the daily log weather is accurate.
New employees appear to like the fact that Procore is a one stop shop for project information. They do not need to search between different software packages to find the documentation they need.