Overall Satisfaction with Proposify
Our organization used Proposify for customer facing documents, namely software and services proposals for current clients as well as prospects and reseller partners.
These proposals were software and professional services proposals and we also looked at incorporating SOW’s as well as contracts (MSSA’s and Order Forms) in Proposify for review and signature by the recipients.
- Looks very good to clients.
- Tracks when clients are viewing proposals (for how long and what pages/parts of the proposal).
- Integrates pretty well with SFDC.
- Presentation mode is simple and useful.
- Export into Word would be useful
- SFDC integration sometimes doesn’t seem to search/find contacts/opps perfectly
- Some of controls (editing proposals and templates) could be more clear/intuitive
- Difficult for businesses where redlined contracts/proposals may find this software does not support client/vendor collaboration
- Have us a more professional appearance
- Allowed for easy proposal creation from established templates
- Helped us understand how our proposals were being engaged with
I think that Proposify wins when proposals are cut and dry and their is simply need for selection of items and signature. I also believe that it is better than Acrobat because you can get out of email and file sharing.
Where it struggles is with reviewing, commenting and editing of the proposal on more complex deals.
We did not have issues at all with support. The help center is valuable and I truly had no need to ever engage with an agent.
The tool appears very simple out of the box and the initial learning curve is low.
That said, there are some challenges with editing and distribution controls not being intuitive. For example, what does it really mean to send the proposal, vs grab the right link to send it on to it own via email or text.
Do you think Proposify delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Proposify's feature set?
Did Proposify live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Proposify go as expected?
Would you buy Proposify again?
Proposify is great to provide a clean, elegant proposal for clients to review and sign. If your proposals are delivered via email and you need to be able to track clicks, views and other metrics, this tool is very valuable.
If the proposal process is more complex and their are substantial edits back and forth between the two parties, Word or Acrobat would be better than Proposify. I feel that it is best for simple, “read and sign” transactions.
Proposify Feature Ratings
3 - Ability to understand and learn SaaS software. Minimal technical expertise required.